Stowe Area Realty agents share their knowledge, experiences and the latest Vermont real estate news.
The holidays are coming up and I want to give you a small glimpse of what the real estate world really looks like:
- There are about 2 million active real estate licensees in the United States (1.3+ million REALTORS®).
- The median gross income of REALTORS® was $39,800 in 2017, a decrease from $42,500 in 2016.
- 5.34 million sold homes as of August 2018 - 12-month rolling period.
- First-time buyers were 31 percent of sales in August.
- All-cash sales were 20 percent of transactions for August 2018.
Too often we slow down when we’re doing well or we slow down when everything else around us is slowing down. Today, I want you to rethink the process you have in your head. That process that you have that you don’t even know you have. This year, make a new, better plan that’s specific to your success. Specific to how you will succeed. Prospecting looks different for all of you — door-knocking, calling online leads, calling your sphere, open houses, calling past clients, etc. — but, whatever your plan is, write it down and schedule it so that you can practice it daily.
My point today is simple. For the next three months, be willing to do what most other agents aren’t, because other agents are failing out of this business. It’s time to make a plan to follow daily, to stick to, to live by. Design the life you want to live and execute on it!
Ken Libby, Broker
- older posts
- newer posts