How to Increase Value in Your Home Prior to Listing
Wednesday, August 22, 4:00 p.m.
Stowe Area Realty, 1056 Mountain Road, Stowe
The market changes in subtle ways that can affect home-buying strategies; sometimes a small shift can tip the market in favor of buyers or sellers. Do you know where the market is right now? Are you confident that you will get the best deal?
Our job as REALTORS® is to guide you through the process and help you identify the pitfalls and opportunities. We can take the element of surprise out of the equation and put you in a stronger position to make an informed decision on pricing your home and avoid the risk of making costly mistakes with:
• Over- or under-estimating the actual value of your home
• Curb appeal and how it affects home value
• Staging, rooms to stage and how much of a difference does it make?
• Importance of photography
• Knowing the market and its relation to your home value
• The importance of a pre-inspection
• How to get the best value for your home
• Is it a buyers or sellers market and how does it impact your selling price
• Permits and possible pitfalls
• Checking titles and boundaries
• Understanding escrow accounts and time is of the essence
• How to save on investment properties
• 1031 and improvement exchanges
• Additional value-added topics
Contact us to RSVP or for more information.
BRAVO! Stowe Area Realty congratulates Roberta Elliott on her sale of the Paradise Deli & Market to Arik Keller. Roberta will be around the market for a couple of weeks helping with training. Stop by and congratulate her on her retirement after 21 years of owning the market and meet Arik and his staff, including his manager Dean Sparks.
(Pictured: Roberta Elliott and Arik Keller with Broker/REALTOR® Ken Libby, who represented the seller)
- older posts
- newer posts