Don’t Just Imagine Life at Sugarbush. Live It.
Welcome to the Mad River Valley, where you will find the newest phase of construction at the Gadd Brook Residences. Conveniently located less than one hour from Burlington International Airport, Gadd Brook homes are at the center of the serene and spirited heart of Sugarbush Resort.
Gadd Brook features two, three, and four bedroom homes boasting spectacular mountain views of as well as the valley area. These residences were designed with a contemporary twist on Vermont farmhouse style in mind. The homes feature farmhouse sinks, Shaker-style cabinets, sliding barn doors, and gas fireplaces with Vermont slate hearths and mantles crafted in Vermont maple. Additional finishes include Kohler fixtures, quartz countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and classic subway tile.
At Gadd Brook, you will find yourself less than an hour from the shores of Lake Champlain and bustling downtown Burlington and minutes from world-class skiing. However, life in the Mad River Valley offers much more than winter sports. Spring, summer, and fall boast exceptional hiking, world-class golfing, biking trails, rivers for boating and floating, sailplane adventures and more. In the Mad River Valley you will find award-winning restaurants, renowned art galleries, antiquing, and more activities limited only by your imagination!
Top 10 Reasons to Live at Gadd Brook
- Slopeside Living with Breathtaking Mountain Views.
- Ski-In and Ski-Out Access with 111 Trails (One of New England’s Largest Ski Areas).
- Unique Town Homes with One- and Two-Floor Layouts.
- Private/Heated Parking Garage with Storage.
- Private Ski Lockers.
- Gas Fireplace.
- Common Area Maintenance.
- Energy Efficient.
- Stainless-Steel Appliances/Quartz Counter Tops.
- Premium Passholders Can Enjoy “The Mountain Collective” — 15 Ski Resorts Worldwide at 50% Off Lift Ticket Rates.