Stowe Area Realty, llc
1056 Mountain Road, Suite 1
Stowe, VT 05672
Email Phone: 802-760-3100 Cell Phone: 802-793-2002 Fax: 802-760-3105
Karen Sidney-Plummer, local to the Stowe area, is a highly driven business professional with exceptional talent in business development and troubleshooting.
She is a Vermont Licensed Broker, specializing in commercial real estate leasing, management and marketing. She has experience with shopping center/office building management companies and large REIT companies throughout the United States. Her areas of expertise are troubleshooting, shopping mall management and renovations, company growth and business/marketing instruction. She also has worked extensively on regional management with large retail corporations (contracted to bring stores into northern New England), residential/commercial real estate projects and downtown revitalization projects.
Some of the highlights of Karen’s career include:
- Major territory expansion projects for national retailers
- Instructor for universities, business & marketing related courses
- Business & retail consultant
- Public speaker through seminars & lectures
- Continuing education courses offered through seminars
- Interactive workshops for businesses & downtown business associations
- Involvement in downtown development projects
- Business startups
- Company growth projects
- Extensive involvement with REIT’s, shopping centers, malls & mixed-use industry
- Real estate brokerage in commercial, luxury fractional & whole ownerships with HOA
- Shopping mall renovation & expansion projects
- Leasing & specialty leasing for shopping malls
A few examples of Karen’s classes include:
- Starting Up a New Business
- Business Development & Troubleshooting
- Strategic Marketing
- Working Through Growth Spurts within Your Business
Karen currently owns DestinationRealtyPartners.com, offering many diverse services from shopping center property management, interactive workshops, seminars for businesses and much more.
“It's all about learning, growing and becoming the best we can be,” Karen says.